The Small Business Development Center at SRJC is offering a new workshop to help you take action now to thrive!
We all know that times are tough, but just hoping to make it through is not enough. Smart business owners are taking action now to ensure they not only survive, but are laying the foundation for long term profitability.
Leave this interactive session with the tools to:
- Deal with cash issues-payables and receivables
- Work with your bank for short term financing or loan payment issues
- Use your financial statements to control expenses, including inventory and fixed/variable costs
- Develop employee strategies to maximize productivity and cost containment
- Forecast sales, expenses and cash flow
- Use marketing techniques to reach existing and new customers
- Stick to your core business
- Maintain a positive attitude
April 30, 2009 • 5:30 -8:30pm
SBDC Conference Room, 421 Tenth Street, Santa Rosa
Information and Reservations or call 1-888-346-SBDC
Wednesday 29 Apr 2009 | Business Events