Presented by the Business Environmental Alliance and Sonoma County Lodging Association, this workshop is for General Managers, Site Engineers, Property Managers/Owners, and Facilities Directors of hotels, lodging properties of all sizes, and other areas of the hospitality sector.
- Learn what your business can do to address anticipated mandatory water rationing this summer.
- Learn the latest in energy and water-efficiency rebates and programs available from PG&E and Sonoma County Water Agency representatives.
- Learn about the financial benefits of going “green” from hospitality expert Jeff Slye.
- Hear how the Sonoma County Energy Independence Program can help your business finance energy and water-efficient upgrades.
- Connect with vendors offering the latest in “green” products and services
May 13, 2009 • 11:00am – 1:00pm
DoubleTree Hotel, 1 Doubletree Drive, Rohnert Park
Saturday 09 May 2009 | Business Events