This is a new workshop from the Small Business Development Center at SRJC, presented by Noah Harris.
NxLeveL’s Guide to Green Solutions gives you a comprehensive look at current green business options. Learn to conduct feasibility studies and create an action plan that allows you to reach appropriate, affordable and attainable goals.
Core topics include:
- Why go green?
- Is it feasible?
- Weighing advantages and disadvantages
- Project management
- Saving money by saving resources
- Pollution prevention and product redesign
- Green branding and marketing
- Green export/import
- Staying green
- The NxLeveL feasibility study outline
- The NxLeveL green action plan
This program gives you the tools to make choices that are appropriate, affordable and attainable. The emphasis is on the practical economic side of green business and no distracting detours into political or theoretical issues.
July 14 and 21, 2009 • 6:00 9:00pm
SBDC, 421 Tenth Street, Santa Rosa
Information and Reservations or call 1-888-346-SBDC
Thursday 09 Jul 2009 | Business Events