These online databases are available from any computer with Internet access – you must enter your valid Sonoma County Library card number for remote use.
- Gale Business and Company Resource Center is a fully integrated resource bringing together company profiles, brand information, rankings, investment reports, company histories, chronologies and periodicals. Search this database to find detailed company and industry news and information. It is also a comprehensive research tool that meets core curriculum requirements in undergraduate and graduate case study work, as well as the business research needs of the job seeker or casual investor. It offers dynamic, accurate, and up-to-date topical business information and company and industry intelligence on thousands of global companies.
- InfoTrac OneFile includes more than 4,900 full-text titles and five newspaper indexes — a total of nearly 8,500 titles in all — with more than 20 years of backfile coverage from 1980 to present. There are over 3,500 business and industry related periodicals, almost 3,000 providing full-text in this online database. InfoTrac OneFile puts approximately 30-million database records at your fingertips with a single search query.
- ProQuest Newspapers – Full text of 300+ U.S. and international news sources. Includes coverage of 150+ major U.S. and international newspapers such as The New York Times and the Times of London, plus hundreds of other news sources and news wires.
- Associations Unlimited – The premier source for associations – use this database to locate approximately 460,000 international and U.S. national, regional, state, and local nonprofit membership organizations in all fields, including IRS data on U.S. 501(c) nonprofit organizations. The database is also used to monitor association trends; identify related associations; networking and making professional contacts; marketing to associations, their members and markets.
- General Business File ASAP -Analyze company performance and activity, industry events and trends as well as the latest in management, economics and politics. Access to a combination of broker research reports, trade publications, newspapers, journals and company directory listings with full text and images available.
- USA Trade Online – As a Selective Government Depository Library we have a subscription to this federal online resource that will help you:
- Discover existing and emerging export markets for your products
- Compare your product exports with related products
- Determine your market share of export markets for specific products
- Monitor trends in specific products, markets, and countries
- An annotated list of websites in the Internet Resources Guide
Monday 22 Jan 2007
If you have a comment, a suggestion, or a question, please use this form and the Librarian will respond as soon as possible. Please be sure your email address is correct or leave a phone number.