Here are 26 Thought-Provoking Questions from the book The Book of Lists for Teens by Sandra and Harry Choron. You will be surprised by what you learn about yourself and your friends!
1. If you could own any single object that you don't have now, what would it be?
2. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
3. If you could meet anyone in history, who would you choose and what would you ask them?
4. If you could add one person to your family, who would it be?
5. If you could be best friends with anyone in the world, who would you pick?
6. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
7. If you could change anything about your parents, what would it be?
8. If you could fast-forward your life, how old would you want to be and why?
9. What is the one object you own that matters more to you than anything else?
10. What is the one thing in the world you are most afraid of?
11. If you could go to school in a foreign country, which country would you pick?
12. If you had the power to drop any course from your curriculum, what would it be?
13. If you caught your best friend stealing from you, what would you do?
14. If you had a chance to spend a million dollars on anything but yourself, how would you spend it?
15. If you could look like anyone you wanted, who would that be?
16. If you were a member of the opposite sex, who would you want to look like?
17. If you could change your first name, what name would you choose?
18. What's the best thing about being a teen?
19. What's the worst?
20. If someone you like asked you on a date but your best friend had a crush on this person, what would you do?
21. What is the worst day of the week?
22. If you had to change places with one of your friends, who would you choose?
23. If you could be any sports hero, who would you like to be?
24. What's the one thing you've done in your life that you wish you could do over differently?
25. What would you do if you found a dollar in the street? What if you found $100? $10,000?
26. If you had a chance to star in any movie, who would you like as a costar?