Troubleshooting the Web Catalog
Q. Trouble with links not working?
or "Active scripting" to turn this on.
Security software such as Norton Internet Security, and security updates to
if your web browser settings seem okay. You can try turning off any new options
to see if that fixes the problem. If you need help changing the settings on
your security software, please see the Help in your security program, or contact
the technical support for the software.
AOL users, we suggest trying this if you are experiencing problems:
- start up AOL
- minimize it (click the little box with a minus sign in it near
the top right of the AOL window)
- start another web browser, such as Firefox or Internet Explorer
- use that to connect to our catalog
Q. Trouble with "expired" messages?
- Click the Refresh or Reload button. It may look similar to this:
Q. Trouble requesting a book?
- How to request
Q. Trouble renewing a book?
- How to log into your account and renew
Q. Other questions?
- Tutorial or Ask a Librarian