Need to build your resume, practice for a job or school exam, or find a college scholarship?
Try the Testing & Education Reference Center.
Job seekers & working adults
- Online Resume Builder - Enter your information and let the Resume Builder format your resume into a Word document you can print or e-mail.
- Job Tests - Online study guides and practice tests for career and job exams including:
Civil service examinations
Air Force, Army, Navy, Marine Corps tests
- US Citizenship - Practice tests
Students in high school, college, and graduate school
Use this to read online study guides and take practice tests:
- High school exams including
GED - AP - ASVAB - HSPT - CAHSEE
- College and grad school exams including
CLEP - ACT - PSAT - SAT - SAT Subject Tests - GRE - MCAT - LSAT - GMAT - TOEFL
Use also to find:
- College and university information
- Distance education programs
- Undergraduate scholarships
Types of resources available for each test
Online Book - PDF format books to read entirely online, containing subject reviews, test-taking strategies, and practice tests.
Exam Info - Test Dates, Test Locations, Test Structure, Scoring.
Practice Tests - Take the timed, full-length practice test online. You can practice several times -- each test has up to 3 or 4 different practice exams.
Your testing account
Before you can take a practice exam or use the Resume Builder, the system will ask you to register for a Testing & Education Reference Center account. The account is free.
This account is on the Testing & Education Reference Center system only. It is separate from your Sonoma County Library account and your library card.