SAY Drop-In Wellness Groups for Teens
Are you looking for new ways to look at challenges?
More positive ways to express yourself?
Interested in learning about healthy coping skills?
Sonoma County Library is partnering with Social Advocates for Youth to host a series of 1 hour drop-in groups once a week for teens ages 12-19 over the summer. We will focus on supporting mental wellness and coping with challenges in healthy ways. Come do some art and share -- or just listen.
Possible Topics include:
• Normal responses to loss and change
• Identifying complex emotions
• Making meaningful choices
• Coping skills
These teen wellness groups will be held for six weeks during the summer at five branches of Sonoma County Library. Click the links below to register online for each location, or ask at the Service Desk for more information.
Or just drop in to check it out if you're interested!
- Central Thursdays, June 13-July 25, 1:00-2:00 pm (no meeting on 7/4)
- Healdsburg Thursdays, June 13-July 25, 1:00-2:00 pm (no meeting on 7/4)
- Petaluma Thursdays, June 13-July 25, 3:00-4:00 pm (no meeting on 7/4)
- Rohnert Park Tuesdays, June 18-July 23, 3:30-4:30 pm
- Sebastopol Tuesdays, June 18-July 23, 1:30-2:30 pm
Social Advocates for Youth (SAY) is a non-profit organization dedicated to serving the youth in Sonoma County with mental wellness, housing and career services.
SAY Grief Services // (707) 935-1946 // www.saysc.org
This 2017 California Wildfires Community Recovery project was funded in part by a grant from the American Red Cross.