SAY Drop-In Wellness Groups for Teens
Are you looking for new ways to look at challenges?
More positive ways to express yourself?
Interested in learning about healthy coping skills?
Sonoma County Library is partnering with Social Advocates for Youth to host a series of 1 hour drop-in groups once a week for teens ages 12-19. We will focus on supporting mental wellness and coping with challenges in healthy ways. Come do some art and share -- or just listen.
Possible Topics include:
- Normal responses to loss and change
- Identifying complex emotions
- Coping skills
These teen wellness groups will be held at several branches of Sonoma County Library. Click the links below to register online for each location, or ask at the Service Desk for more information Or just drop in to check it out if you're interested!
- Central: Thursdays, January 16, 23 & 30, February 6, 13 & 20, and March 5 & 12, at 4:00 pm (located in the History & Genealogy Annex)
- Rincon Valley: Tuesdays, January 14 & 28, February 11 & 25, and March 10 & 24, at 3:30 pm
- Sebastopol: Fridays, February 7, 14, 21 & 28, at 3:00 pm
- Sonoma: Wednesdays, March 25; April 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29; May 6, 13, 20 and 27, at 4pm - 5pm
Social Advocates for Youth (SAY) is a non-profit organization dedicated to serving the youth in Sonoma County with mental wellness, housing and career services.
SAY Grief Services // (707) 935-1946 // www.saysc.org
This 2017 California Wildfires Community Recovery project was funded in part by a grant from the American Red Cross.