Effective August 1, 2017, all new job opportunities will be posted on CalOpps.org. Job announcements are also posted on bulletin boards at all Sonoma County Library branches. The Sonoma County Library only accepts employment applications for those positions for which we are actively recruiting.
The Sonoma County Library is committed to Diversity and Inclusion in recruiting and hiring staff.
INFORMATION ON CALOPPS
CalOpps is your one stop portal to search for jobs at Sonoma County Library. Public agencies throughout California post a variety of vacancies on CalOpps. If you’re looking for full-time or part-time work or searching for an internship opportunity, CalOpps will bring you closer to your goal. Begin your adventure at Sonoma County Library by visiting CalOpps at www.calopps.org.
Effective August 1, 2017, Sonoma County Library is moving to the use of the CalOpps public employment job board and recruitment service. All job postings for the Library will be posted through CalOpps and all applications will be submitted through CalOpps. Please use the following website to view job postings and to apply for jobs with the Sonoma County Library. Go to https://www.calopps.org and complete your personal profile to get started. Specific postings will be listed under the member agency: Sonoma County Library.
- Currently open positions
- General Employment Information
- About Sonoma County
- About Sonoma County Library
- Benefits information
- Benefits Summary SEIU represented employees
- Non-Represented Management Classifications Benefit Summary
- Memorandum of Understanding
Job descriptions are in Adobe PDF format. To read them, you will need the free Adobe Reader
Current Salary Schedule
- Salary Schedule represented staff, effective January 2, 2022
- Salary Schedule non-represented staff, effective January 2, 2022
Past Salary Schedules
- Salary Schedule represented staff, revised February 7, 2022
- Salary Schedule non-represented staff, revised June 7, 2021
- Salary Schedule represented staff, effective January 3, 2021
- Salary Schedule non-represented staff, effective January 3, 2021