The Library is pleased to offer free printing through our e-Printing service. If you have document(s) that need to be printed in black and white and/or color the Library will print it for you and have it waiting for you as part of our e-Printing service. The Library will allow $5 of free printing per day.
If you have a computer, smartphone or tablet and have access to the internet, you can print from any location and have your items sent to your local library for printing. Print jobs are kept for 24 hours and deleted after that time.
Step One: Send the print job to a library branch printer.
Choose from one of the following three methods to send the print job to your local library for pickup:
- Access the ePRINTit website for the pickup branch
- Send an email personalized for the pickup branch to your local library with your documents. Email addresses are listed per branch on the left-hand side of this page.
- Use the ePRINTit Public Print Locations app, available on Google Play or the Apple iTunes Store
Step Two: Visit your local library during open hours to retrieve your document. When you arrive:
- Locate the Curbside Pickup area.
- Call the library with your first and last name, and email address. If you don’t have a mobile phone, please call the library branch from home with an estimated time of arrival. Please allow up to fifteen minutes for your document(s) to be retrieved and printed.
- Your document(s) will be placed in an envelope on the curbside pickup table.
- Allow staff to leave the curbside pickup area completely before retrieving your envelope.
- Enjoy your materials!