Free LinkedinLearning (formerly Lynda) Courses On Remote Work, Job Searching And More
COVID-19 has changed the way people are working - many people are working remotely, or unfortunately, not at all.
To help in this time, Lynda.com has unlocked courses to help your patrons stay productive while working from home or, for those who lost their jobs, build out their job search strategy to find a new one.
Visit the LinkedIn Learning Blog to find links and more information on following free “learning paths” to help job seekers, educators, remote workers and more. The free courses in these learning paths will help:
- Job seekers navigate career strategies in today’s job market
- Professionals remain productive and efficient while working remotely
- Professionals manage stress and build mindfulness practices into their work day
- Professionals build resilience during this challenging time
- Educators transition to teaching online
- Talent acquisition professionals adapt to the changing business landscape
- Sales professionals learn the skills to sell during these unusual times
- Small businesses navigate the challenges of today's economy
- Leaders Clearly Communicate and Influence Positive Change in Times of Crisis