What is ‘Author Talks’?
Enjoy live online discussions from Best Selling Authors! Each month we will bring you thought provoking conversations with authors of both Fiction and nonfiction, including New York Times best sellers and Pulitzer Prize winners. Register for an upcoming Author Talk, or browse our previously recorded talks. Each event features the opportunity to participate in author Q&A!
Schedule of Events
Selected interviews will also be screened live at local libraries.
How do I get Started?
- Click on the "Go" button above.
- Select the event you would like to register for.
- Register with your email address and enter any questions you would like to ask the author.
- Check your email for a confirmation and link.
- On the day of the event, use the link to view the Author Talk.
- An opportunity to hear live from bestselling authors and thought leaders.
- Ask authors questions about their books, process, influences, and more!
- View past recordings of previous events on your leisure.
Available For Use On
- Any computer with browser and internet access.
- A smart device with the Zoom app.
A high speed internet connection is recommended for optimal viewing of the webinar.