View on YouTube
Important Service Notes
Curbside pickup at the Sonoma County Library is available at all locations. Consult our locations page for open hours and contact information.
Curbside requests can be placed in the online catalog (and by phone) and delivered to your local library.
- To learn what items are available, consult our library catalog (and by phone) and delivered to your local library.
- Returns are accepted daily. We do not charge fines for overdue materials.
- At this time, the library cannot accept book or media donations.
Curbside Pickup Step-By-Step
1. Request Items
- Use our catalog to find items and make a request.
- Or call your library location during curbside pickup hours.
- You may place up to 50 requests in our catalog.
2. Wait for notification
- You will receive a notification when your request is ready for pickup.
- Once an item is ready, you will have seven days to pick it up.
3. After notification, come to the library for pickup.
You don't need an appointment!
- When you arrive, call the library with your first and last name and library card number.
- OR -
- NEW! Use Click & Collect.
- Use Click & Collect on the Holds page of your Library Mobile App.
- Note 1: You will need to download the latest version of the Library App to enable Click & Collect.
- Note 2: Read more about using Click & Collect on the Library’s Mobile App.
- Open your library Mobile App.
- Select the Click & Collect button on the Holds page.
- Let us know “I’m on my way” to pickup your holds.
- Let us know “I’m here!” when you are outside the library.
- Your items will be placed in a paper bag on the curbside pickup table.
- Retrieve the bag labeled with your last name, your first initial, and the last four digits of your library card number.
- Enjoy your library materials!