Curbside pickup service is expanding!
Great news! As of Monday, June 29, you can place requests in our catalog again.
You can also pick up your items at all locations.
Envíe una solicitud para recoger desde la acera.
Important Service Notes
Curbside pickup at the Sonoma County Library is available at all locations, Monday–Saturday. Consult our locations page for open hours and contact information.
Curbside requests can be placed in the online catalog (and by phone) and delivered to your local library. You can also request tax forms—call your library for more information.
- To learn what items are available, consult our library catalog or contact your library location during curbside pickup hours.
- Please do not return library items. Book drops remain closed. Due dates have been extended and you can return items later.
- At this time, the library cannot accept book or media donations.
- Find out more about the libraries during the pandemic.
Curbside Pickup Step-By-Step
1. Request Items
- Use our catalog to find items and make a request.
- Or call your library location during curbside pickup hours.
- You may place up to 25 requests in our catalog.
2. Wait for notification
- You will receive a text, email, phone, or mail notification when your request is ready for pickup.
- Once an item is ready, you will have seven days to pick it up.
3. After notification, come to the library for pickup.
- Look for signs at the curbside pickup area.
- Call the library with your first and last name and library card number.
- Your items will be placed in a paper bag on the curbside pickup table.
- Allow staff to leave the curbside pickup area completely.
- Retrieve the bag labeled with your last name, your first initial, and the last four digits of your library card number.
- Enjoy your library materials!