Explore with the Sonoma County Library’s family friendly community scavenger hunt using the GooseChase App or paper log starting June 6!
When does the Scavenger Hunt begin?
- You have from June 6 to August 13 to complete the challenge. The winners will be announced on Friday, August 19 2022.
How do I participate?
- Registration is required for virtual participation. Register here. After you have registered, we will e-mail you instructions for downloading the app and joining the scavenger hunt.
- Please note, if you are participating as a team only one person in your family needs to register. If members of your family are participating as individuals, each individual must register.
- You can also download a list of the scavenger hunt tasks here, or ask for a printed task sheet at your local library. Complete the tasks and turn in your form to your local library to complete the challenge.
Are there prizes?
- Yes! Everyone who completes 10 tasks will be entered in a drawing for a chance to win a Sonoma County Regional Parks pass. Twelve winners will be chosen!
- The winners will be announced on Friday August 19. Prizes need to be picked up by Friday, September 30th.
What is a GooseChase Scavenger Hunt?
- GooseChase is a free app that you can download on your smartphone/tablet. Sonoma County Librarians have created a family-friendly scavenger hunt that highlights all things Sonoma County!
- For each task, submit a photo or short video to the GooseChase App to prove you have accomplished the task. The more tasks you complete the more points you earn. It is that easy!
What happens to my photos and videos?
- Submitted materials may be used on Sonoma County Library’s social media or website. No names will be used.
- The GooseChase app will not retain your submitted materials after August 15.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org