Summer Weekly Challenge
Each week we'll release a challenge: an opportunity to showcase your creativity at home. We'll post the challenge here on this page, as well as on Facebook and Instagram.
Then all you interested participants will create your own response (artwork, video, etc.) to the challenge.
We'll be gathering these creative contributions and sharing them with the world in a weekly video.
- Week One Challenge: Your Favorite Reading Spot
Draw, design, film, or create a representation of your favorite place to curl up and read.
- Week Two Challenge: Recreate Your Favorite Book Cover
Using materials found at home, bring your favorite book cover to life.
Now through Saturday, August 8.
- Every Monday at 12 pm noon: Weekly challenge posted.
- Every Thursday at midnight: Weekly submissions are due.
- Every Saturday at 12 pm noon: Weekly highlight video of challenge submission.
- Visit this page or our Facebook or Instagram accounts each Monday at 12 pm (or later).
- Draw, design, create, or film your response to the weekly challenge.
- Submit your entry by Thursday at midnight by sending us an email to email@example.com with the subject line "SCL Weekly Summer Challenge" - please include your name and your home library branch.
- You can also post your vid to Facebook or Instagram and include both @sonomalibrary and #summerweeklychallenge
- Check back here or on our Facebook or Instagram page on Saturday at noon to see what this creative community has cooked up!
Please submit just one entry per week, but feel free to submit a new entry for as many weeks as you would like.
By submitting a Challenge Entry, each entrant hereby grants to the Library permission to use and display the entry content and/or photo on Library social media pages and websites.
Submissions that do not meet our library Standards of Behavior Policy will not be included in weekly compilations.