3D Print Request Form
Sonoma County Library provides access to 3D printing services and classes as part of our commitment to providing access to a variety of technologies to acquire new skills, explore new possibilities, and promote creativity and innovation.
This is a free service. You can request a 3D print online or in your local library branch.
Please keep in mind:
- File format must be .stl or .obj
- The library will schedule one print per patron at a time.
- 3D printing time is limited to 4 hours per submission.
- Please allow up to two weeks for your file to be printed.
- The library is not responsible for failed 3D prints.
- The library reserves the right to refuse any 3D print request.
- Only library staff will have access to the 3D printers.
- We will email you when your item is ready.
- You will have 14 days from the time we email you to pick up your printed item.
Colors vary by branch and not all colors are available. Please include your top 3 color choices in order of preference. If blank, we will print your item in white. Items can only be printed in a single color.