E Street Equipment Checkout
About E Street Equipment Checkout
Did you know you can check out camera and audio equipment from SCL?
Here’s how you get started…
- Watch the orientation video.
- Fill out the contact information.
- Sign and return the Borrower’s Agreement.
- Review the E Street equipment catalog.
- Choose the equipment you’d like to check out.
- We will email you to let you know when your equipment is ready to pick up at the Central Santa Rosa branch on Wednesday (following our email) from 10am to 4pm.
- You will return the equipment the following week between 10am to 4pm.
- It will be inventoried and cleaned.
- If we find that any of your equipment is missing or damaged, we will contact you and you will be responsible for the charges.
Read the Borrower's Agreement and text below to indicate that you understood, and agree to the procedures of E Street Studios.
- I have received, fully read, understand, and agree to abide by all rules and regulations of this Borrower’s Agreement.
- I am responsible for the equipment at all times, until it is returned to the Library.
- I understand that I cannot check out another camera kit until the first kit is checked in, but I may check out additional camera accessories.
- I will not leave equipment unattended or leave it in the care of anyone else.
- I understand that returned kits with an incomplete equipment inventory will not be considered checked in until all pieces are returned in working order.
- I accept responsibility for proper care of the equipment that I am borrowing and understand that I will be held accountable for all replacement or repair costs in the event of loss, damage, or theft.
- If the repair costs for an item total 50% or greater than the total replacement cost for an item, the item will be replaced and the patron will be responsible for the total cost of the item.
- I will immediately report any loss or damage of the equipment and/or its accessories to a Library staff member.
- I agree to return equipment to Central Library in good condition by the Wednesday following my check out date. I will not return items to the book drop.
- I understand that Sonoma County Library is not responsible for any files left on the equipment, or for loss of, or damage to files during the loan period.
- All files will be deleted when the equipment is returned to the Library.
Review The E Street Catalog
Review the full description and list of camera equipment and accessories available in the equipment catalog.
Only one of these kits can be requested at a time.
Multiple items can be requested.
For detailed information see: sonomalibrary.org/camera-catalog