Get Set Up
About Get Set Up
GetSetUp is a resource created for adults over the age of 55 to learn new skills, connect with others, and unlock new life experiences. Take classes covering topics including digital learning, physical health, mental health, social interest, and vocational skills. Most classes are live, last one hour, and are taught by older adults.
This resource is supported in whole or in part by funding provided by the State of California, administered by the California State Library.
- Click on the GO button above
- Use the coupon code: CSL-SCL while booking your class (This will waive your fee for PAID classes)
- Live classes 7 days a week.
- Learning Center to track classes.
- Extensive calendar to view upcoming classes.
Available for Use On
- Desktop computers
- Mobile devices
- There is no app for this resource