Creativebug offers high-quality, on-trend arts and crafts instructional videos. Enjoy award-winning HD instructional videos on drawing, painting, sewing, knitting, crochet, quilting, jewelry making, baking, crafts for kids, and more. All classes are taught by experts, with new classes added daily.
- Have your library card ready (Don't have one? No problem! Get a Library Card)
- Click on the GO button above
- Log in with your library card and PIN
- Enter your name, email, and a password to create an account, or log in to your existing account
- You're ready to go! Click the button to “See latest classes here”
- Choose from a category or search for a particular class in the search bar
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to browse through all the classes
To use Creativebug on a smartphone or tablet, follow these steps:
- Download and open the Creativebug app for iOS (App Store) and Android (Google Play).
- Enter the email address and password used to create your Creativebug account.
- Start browsing the collection by category or search for classes you want to take. With the Creativebug app, you can download your classes for offline viewing.
- More than 1,000 art and craft classes for all levels.
- Award-winning HD instructional videos.
- Since classes never expire, you can start and stop projects at your own pace.
- Chapter divisions, note-taking tools, 20-second rewind, and more.
- Save favorite classes and receive personalized recommendations.
- Classes are taught by experts, with new classes added daily.
- Art & Design
- Food & Home
- Holiday & Party
Available for Use On
- Desktop computers
- Mobile devices
- iOS and Android apps available
- Note: Currently, the Creativebug app is only available for iOS and Android. If your device uses a different operating system, you can access Creativebug on your mobile web browser.