Pick up your library holds from our convenient 24-hour BiblioBox lockers located at the Guerneville, Sonoma Valley, Healdsburg, and Rincon Valley Regional Libraries.
Unlock Your Next Read
Place your holds online, wait for notification that your holds are available, then pick up your items at a BiblioBox locker. Lockers are available day or night, 24/7. BiblioBox lockers are made possible by the Measure Y sales tax, the community’s investment in free public libraries.
How to Use BiblioBox Lockers
- When you place your holds in our catalog, select one of the following as your pickup location:
- Guerneville BiblioBox
- Sonoma Valley BiblioBox
- Healdsburg BiblioBox
- Rincon Valley BiblioBox
- We will notify you when your holds are ready to pick up.
Pick Up Holds
- We will hold your items in the locker for up to 72 hours.
- When you arrive at the lockers, enter your library card number and PIN on the touch screen.
- A locker will open for you to retrieve your items. Items are checked out to you when the locker opens.
- Please remove all items before you close the locker. Do not leave any returns in the locker; use the branch book return to return items.
- If you have trouble opening the locker, please talk to library staff or call while the library is open.