Guerneville Regional Library Advisory Board
The Guerneville Library Advisory Board advises the Sonoma County Library Commission on issues affecting Guerneville Regional Library. If you are interested in serving on the library advisory board, please contact your branch manager.
The Guerneville Library Advisory Board meets on the second Wednesday of January, March, May, July, September, and November at 7:00 pm. Meetings are held at the Guerneville Regional Library, 14107 Armstrong Woods Rd., Guerneville, CA 95446.
Meeting agendas can be found on the Events Calendar for each individual meeting.
Minutes from Past Meetings
Minutes from more recent meetings will be found on the Events Calendar for that individual meeting.
Guerneville Regional Library Advisory Board - Term ends June 30 of year listed.
- Chair: Gail Culverwell (2026)
- County of Sonoma Commission Liaison: Eve Goldberg
- Joint City of Santa Rosa/County of Sonoma Commission Liaison: Sarah Laggos
- Friends of the Library Liaison: Terry Gwiazdowski
- Friends of the Library Liaison: Damien Olsen
- Guerneville Library Branch Manager: Melanie McCallum