SIRS® Issues Researcher
About SIRS® Issues Researcher
SIRS® Issues Researcher is an authoritative resource for pro/con issues assignments offering background and analysis on 360-plus leading issues. Editorially curated and created content including engaging Essential Questions, and viewpoint articles help build a solid foundation for understanding complex global issues.
Access provided courtesy of the California State Library.
- Have your library card ready (Don't have one? No problem! Get a Library Card)
- Click on the GO button above
- Log in with your library card and PIN if asked
- Analysis and opinions cover the pros, cons, and everything in between of over 360 social, scientific, health, historic, economic, and political issues.
- Titles include: American History, The Christian Science Monitor, Economist, Foreign Affairs, Financial Times, Global Viewpoint, Maclean’s, National Geographic, and Newsweek.
- Content is aligned to state, national, international baccalaureate, and Common Core standards.
- Lexile reading levels are integrated with each full-text article.
- Daily updating with new content.
- Article text-to-speech.
- Language translation.
- Integration with Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, and Google Classroom.
Available for Use On
- Desktop computers
- Mobile devices
- There is no app for this resource