Computer Skills Center - LearningExpress Library
About Computer Skills Center - LearningExpress Library
Computers have become a necessity; at home, at work and at school. With Computer Skills Center, you can learn the fundamentals of computers, the Internet and popular software applications with easy-to-follow video tutorials with beginner to advanced instruction.
This resource is supported in whole or in part by funding provided by the State of California, administered by the California State Library.
- Use tutorials to improve your knowledge of:
- Computer basics
- Internet safety
- Social media tools
- Adobe: Illustrator and Photoshop
- Microsoft: Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, Visio, Word
- Windows Operating Systems
Available for Use On
- Desktop computers
- Mobile devices
- There is no app for this resource