About Luna Commons
The LUNA Commons showcases public collections and shared resources, from texts to images, to maps and other cartographic resources, including a number of high-quality historical maps and atlases related to Sonoma County.
- Click on the GO button above
- All resources are freely accessible, no registration required.
- The David Rumsey Historical Map Collection focuses on 16th through 21st century maps of North and South America, as well as maps of the World, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. The collection includes atlases, globes, school geographies, maritime charts, and a variety of separate maps including pocket, wall, children's and manuscript maps.
- Collections from a variety of museums and archives.
- Collections relating to agriculture, the science and art of cultivating plants, and livestock.
Available for Use On
- Desktop computers
- Mobile devices
- There is no app for this resource