Points of View
About Points of View
Points of View is a database designed to assist researchers in understanding the full scope of controversial subjects and current events, presenting multiple sides of an issue.
- Have your library card ready (Don't have one? No problem! Get a Library Card)
- Click on the GO button above
- Log in with your library card and PIN if asked
- Over 400 topics, with articles presenting an overview, argument, opposing argument, and guide to critical analysis.
- Thousands of supporting articles from the world’s top political and societal publications.
- Points of View Reference Center provides rich content that can help students realize and develop persuasive arguments and essays, better understand controversial issues, and develop analytical thinking skills.
- For educators: The content in Points of View Reference Center supports curriculum standards that ask students to analyze informational texts and hone their critical thinking skills.
Available for Use On
- Desktop computers
- Mobile devices
- There is no app for this resource