Beanstack is an easy way to keep track of all the books you read. When you create a Beanstack account for yourself or your family, you are instantly connected to our seasonal reading programs. When the reading program ends, keep on logging your reading. When the next library program comes around, no need to re-register—just click on it, and you’re in.
- Click on the Go button above
- Register for a Beanstack account
- Answer the questions to complete your account setup
- Read books and track your reading!
- Track reading progress by pages, minutes, or completed books.
- Earn badges and prizes as part of reading programs.
- Submit reviews about books in writing or pictures.
- Get reading suggestions based on age groups.
- Scan a book barcode to log your reading with the Beanstack Tracker app.
- Track the whole family’s reading in one place.
Available for Use On
- Beanstack Tracker iOS and Android apps available
- Desktop computers
- Mobile devices