About hoopla Digital
Stream digital media with hoopla Digital! Borrow comics, music, TV, movies, eAudiobooks, and eBooks in all genres and age groups. eBooks and audiobooks are available in English and Spanish. All checked items automatically return themselves. Over 980,000 titles are available, both fiction and non-fiction.
- Loan period:
- 21 days (eBooks, eAudiobooks and eComics)
- 7 days (Music and BingePasses)
- 3 days (Movies and TV Shows)
- Checkout limit: 10 items per month
- Hold limit: No holds, materials are always available
- Have your library card ready (Don't have one? No problem! Get a Library Card)
- Click on the GO button above
- Click “Log In.”
- If you are new to hoopla, click “Sign Up Now.”
- Choose your library or search for Sonoma County Library.
- Fill out the following information to set up an account: Click on “Sign Up Now”
- Email address
- Re-type email address to validate
- Create a password
- Re-enter password to validate
- Enter your Sonoma County Library Card
- Enter your Sonoma County Library Card PIN (security code)
- 24-hour instant access to streaming content.
- The hoopla Digital app for mobile access is available for most devices.
- Access to all 6 formats in one app (eBooks, eAudiobooks, comics, TV shows, movies, and music).
- Choose from over 980,000 titles.
- Action View for comics.
Kids Mode - a multi-format, digital media experience designed especially for kids (up to age 12).
Available for Use On
- iOS, Android and Amazon Fire apps available
- Desktop Computers
- Mobile devices
- Streaming Devices