About LinkedIn Learning
Access to the complete LinkedIn Learning collection of courses and award-winning video tutorials taught by industry experts.
This resource is supported in whole or in part by funding provided by the State of California, administered by the California State Library.
- Have your library card ready (Don't have one? No problem! Get a Library Card)
- Click on the GO button above
- Log in with your library card and PIN if asked
Using the LinkedIn App
- Choose "Sign in With Your Library Card")
- The library code is: sonomalibrary (all lowercase, with no spaces)
- Click Continue
- Enter your library card and PIN
- Topic and skill areas include office productivity applications, databases, spreadsheets, Photoshop, multimedia production, business savvy, specialized applications, organizational skills, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Earn certifications for each tutorial or series of tutorials completed.
- Each video course offers an overview, transcript, and the option to view offline.
- Bookmark videos, chapters, or courses that interest you.
- Course history: Start where you left off.
- Printing and sharing Certificates of Completion: Available as soon as you complete a course.
Available for Use On
- Desktop computers
- Mobile devices
- The LinkedIn App for iOS and Android