- Request books, DVDs, CDs, and videogames from other libraries for free.
- A catalog of materials from over 70 participating libraries in California.
- Access to over 9 million titles from academic and public libraries.
- Place your requests directly from a single online catalog.
- Place your requests any time.
LINK+ Borrowing Rules
- Up to six holds may be placed at a time; up to 10 items may be checked out at a time.
- Loan period: 21 days for all items (books and media), with one 3-week renewal.
- Lost or damaged items are subject to fees set by the lending library.
Please contact your local branch to cancel LINK+
holds or with any other LINK+ questions.
- Go to the LINK+ catalog to begin your search.
- When you locate the item you wish to borrow, click the REQUEST IT button.
- Choose Sonoma County Library from the menu and click the SUBMIT button.
- Enter your library card number, name, and choose your preferred pickup location from the menu, click SUBMIT.
- You will be notified by your preferred method (email, text, phone or mail) when your item is available for pick up.