What is LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) is a leading online learning company that helps individuals grow business, technology, and creative skills through award-winning video tutorials that are available online. All you need to use LinkedIn Learning is your Sonoma County Library card, or a digital eCard!
On the web, use your library card and pin at: https://www.linkedin.com/learning-login/go/sonomalibrary.
Funding for LinkedIn Learning is made possible thanks to the Measure Y sales tax funds, the community’s investment in free public libraries.
LinkedIn Learning provides access to great content from Lynda.com plus courses offered in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Mandarin, and Portuguese—onsite or offsite. Learn relevant, professional skills with LinkedIn Learning and:
- Keep up to date with technology
- Build career-boosting business know-how
- Explore hundreds of topics in management, leadership, and marketing
- Gain multimedia, design, web development, and social media skills
- Get immediate, just-in-time answers to questions
LinkedIn Learning offers many excellent features, including:
- Expert instructors
- Certificates of Completion
- Searchable course transcripts for immediate answers
- Downloadable exercise files that reinforce retention
- Access to all courses
- New courses added weekly
- Privacy and security—TRUSTe compliant