If you already have a LINK+ Account, go directly to:
- A free service which enables Sonoma County Library card holders to request material not available at your local library.
- A catalog of materials from over 70 participating libraries in California and Nevada.
- Access to over 9 million titles from academic, public, and special libraries.
- Place your requests directly, no forms required, from a single online catalog.
- Place your requests from the library, home or office, any time of day or night.
- Books, DVDs, CDs and videos may be borrowed from participating libraries.
How does LINK+ Work?
- Go to the LINK+ catalog to begin your search OR search the Sonoma County Library catalog and click the LINK+ tab.
- When you locate the item you wish to borrow, click the REQUEST this ITEM link.
- Choose Sonoma County Library from the menu and click the SUBMIT button.
- Enter the requested identification information (your library card number) and choose your preferred pickup location from the menu, click SUBMIT.
- You will be notified by your preferred method (email, text, phone or mail) when your item is available for pick up.
- LINK+ materials will be held for 7 days.
LINK+ Borrowing Rules:
- Up to three holds may be placed at a time; up to five items may be checked out at a time.
- Loan period: 21 days for books and some media (DVDs, CDs, audiobooks, etc.). Most of these will allow one 3-week renewal.
- Some media checks out for 7 Days with NO RENEWALS.
- Lost or damaged items are subject to fees set by the lending library.
Can't Find it on LINK+?
If you can't find a book in our catalog or LINK+, consider making an Interlibrary Loan request.