How to Search
- Search LINK+ Directly
- Or - while searching our Library Catalog, consider using LINK+ if we do not have the item you are searching for
How to Request
- Locate an item in LINK+
- Make sure at least 1 copy is AVAILABLE
- Click the "Request It" button
- Pick "Sonoma County Library" as the institution you are affiliated with
- Enter your name and library card number
- Choose one of our libraries as your "Pickup Location"
How to Cancel a Request
- Go to your LINK+ account
- Log in using your name and library card number.
- Select the title you would like to cancel and click the "Cancel Selected" button. If you would like to cancel a number of titles, select the titles and click the "Cancel All" button.
- Click "Yes" to confirm the cancellation.
For questions about LINK+ contact us online or visit your local library.