Smithsonian Global Sound for Libraries
About Smithsonian Global Sound for Libraries
Smithsonian Global Sound for Libraries, produced in partnership with Smithsonian Folkways Recordings, is a collection of world music, spoken word, and aural traditions.
Access provided courtesy of the California State Library.
- Have your library card ready (Don't have one? No problem! Get a Library Card)
- Click on the GO button above
- Log in with your library card and PIN if asked
- Over 3,000 albums and 45,000 tracks.
- Browse by title, genre, instrument, cultural group, place, or performer/ensemble.
- Downloadable liner notes.
- Unlimited streaming.
Available for Use On
- Desktop computers
- Mobile devices
- There is no app for this resource