Healdsburg Regional Library Advisory Board
The Healdsburg Library Advisory Board advises the Sonoma County Library Commission on issues affecting Healdsburg Regional Library. If you are interested in serving on the library advisory board, please contact your branch manager.
The Healdsburg Library Advisory Board meets on the second Wednesday of March, June, September, and December at 5:30 pm. Meetings are held at the Healdsburg Regional Library, 139 Piper Street, Healdsburg, CA 95448.
Meeting agendas can be found on the Events Calendar for each individual meeting.
Past Meeting Minutes
Minutes from recent meetings are linked on the Events Calendar for each meeting.
Voting Members - Term ends June 30 of year listed.
- Chair: Rebecca Simons (2027)
- Vice Chair: Barbara Rosen (2027)
- Paul Grill (2026)
- J'nnen Allsup (2027)
- Healdsburg Commission Liaison: Andy Elkind
- Healdsburg City Council Liaison: Ron Edwards
- Healdsburg City Council Liaison: Chris Herrod
- Friends Liaison (FOHL): Tracy Logan
- Friends Liaison (SCWLA): Julie St. John
- Healdsburg Library Branch Manager: Jon Haupt