Windsor Regional Library Advisory Board
The Windsor Library Advisory Board advises the Sonoma County Library Commission on issues affecting Windsor Regional Library. If you are interested in serving on the library advisory board, please contact your branch manager. The Windsor Library Advisory Board meets the second Tuesday of January, April, July, and October at 4:00 pm. Meetings are held at the Windsor Regional Library, 9291 Old Redwood Highway, Building 100, Windsor, CA 95492.
Meeting agendas can be found on the Events Calendar for each individual meeting.
Minutes from Past Meetings
Minutes from more recent meetings will be found on the Events Calendar for that individual meeting.
Voting Members—Term ends June 30 of year listed.
- Chair: Mike Neely (2023)
- Vice Chair: Vacant (2021)
- Secretary: Dianne Graner (2024)
- Youth Member: Vacant
- Windsor Library Commission Liaison: Deborah Doyle
- Windsor Town Council Liaison: Kristina Owens
- Windsor Town Council Liaison: Debora Fudge
- Windsor Town Council Liaison: Mike Wall
- Friends of the Library Liaison: Randall Neff
- Windsor Library Branch Manager: Phil Hoeft