Santa Rosa Library Advisory Board
The Santa Rosa Library Advisory Board advises the Sonoma County Library Commission on issues affecting Santa Rosa branches. If you are interested in serving on the library advisory board, please contact your branch manager.
The Santa Rosa Library Advisory Board meets on the last Wednesday of January, March, May, July, September, and November rotating amongst the following locations; Central: 211 E Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95404; Northwest: 150 Coddingtown Center, Santa Rosa, CA 95401; Rincon Valley: 6959 Montecito Boulevard, Santa Rosa, CA 95409; and Roseland: 470 Sebastopol Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95407.
Meeting agendas can be found on the Events Calendar for each individual meeting.
Minutes From Past Meetings
Minutes from more recent meetings will be found on the Events Calendar for that individual meeting.
Voting Members - Term ends June 30 of year listed.
- Chair: Pamela Van Halsema (2025)
- Vice Chair: Noah Harris (2024)
- Recording Secretary: Cynthia Denenholz (2026)
- Youth member: Molly McNeill (2025)
- Youth member: Lauren Chavez (2025)
- Serge Zimberoff (2026)
- Ana Diaz (2026)
- Lisa Pollack (2026)
- Robyn McManus (2027)
- Santa Rosa Library Commission Liaison: David Cahill
- Joint City of Santa Rosa/County of Sonoma Commission Liaison: Sarah Laggos
- Santa Rosa City Council Liaison: Eddie Alvarez
- Friends of the Library Liaison: Julia Freis
- Central Santa Rosa Library Branch Manager: Jessica Romero
- Northwest Library Branch Manager: Ana Dawe
- Roseland Library Branch Manager: Rosalie Abbott
- Rincon Valley Library Branch Manager: Jennifer Duran