Petaluma Regional Library Advisory Board
The Petaluma Library Advisory Board advises the Sonoma County Library Commission on issues affecting Petaluma Regional Library. If you are interested in serving on the library advisory board, please contact your branch manager.
The Petaluma Library Advisory Board meets on the fourth Wednesday of January, April, July, and October at 4:00 pm. Meetings are held at the Petaluma Regional Library, 100 Fairgrounds Drive, Petaluma, CA 94952.
Meeting agendas can be found on the Events Calendar for each individual meeting.
Minutes from Past Meetings
Minutes from more recent meetings will be found on the Events Calendar for that individual meeting.
Voting Members - Term ends June 30 of year listed.
- Chair: Tim May (2026)
- Vice Chair: Jan Everidge (2027)
- Emily Roeder (2026)
- Erroll Stevenson(2026)
- Allison Ongaro (2027)
- Youth member: Mara Birnbaum (2025)
- Ian Livie (2026)
- Carol King (2026)
- Karen Peterson (2027)
- Joshua Simmons (2027)
- Lisa Lim (2027)
- Petaluma Library Commission Liaison: Paul Heavenridge
- Petaluma City Council Liaison: Kevin McDonnell
- Friends of the Library Liaison: Maggie Kelly
- Petaluma Library Branch Manager: Diana Spaulding