About SIRS Discoverer
SIRS® Discoverer is a general reference database for upper elementary and middle school learners, researchers, and educators covering curriculum areas such as reading, language arts, science, social studies, history, health, and technology.
Access provided courtesy of the California State Library.
- Have your library card ready (Don't have one? No problem! Get a Library Card)
- Click on the GO button above
- Log in with your library card and PIN if asked
- Animal facts to support the common animal report assignment.
- Article text-to-speech, including MP3 downloading.
- Integration with Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, and Google Classroom.
- Language translation.
- Over 500 digitized nonfiction books.
- Standards Correlations tool for state, national, and international curriculum standards.
Available for Use On
- Desktop computers
- Mobile devices
- There is no app for this resource