PressReader offers unlimited access to more than 7,000 newspapers and magazines from around the world, featuring international news in a browsable and visual format from 120 countries in 60 languages.
- Go to PressReader.com or download the PressReader app
- Click on “Sign In” (NOT “Sign Up”) and select “Library or Group”
- Search for Sonoma County Library in the “Select Library” box
- Enter in your library card number and PIN when asked
Create an account with a valid email and choose a password if asked
* Access lasts for 30 days per app log in, unlimited logins allowed
Please note: If you encounter a 7-day free trial message
- Click the profile icon then go to My Account
- Under "Social and Linked Networks" and select "Library or Group"
- Search for "Sonoma County Library"
- Enter your library card number and PIN, then hit the Sign in button.
- Contactless news source.
- Share content to social networks.
- Save and download publications to read later.
- Listen to content out loud.
- Instantly translated into 19 different languages.
- Top titles include: The Guardian, Bloomberg Businessweek, Newsweek, the Daily Mail, L’Équipe, Der Tagesspiegel, Libération, China Daily, and La Razón.
Available for Use On
- iOS and Android apps available
- Desktop computers
- Mobile devices