Sebastopol Regional Library Advisory Board
The Sebastopol Library Advisory Board advises the Sonoma County Library Commission on issues affecting Sebastopol Regional Library. If you are interested in serving on the library advisory board, please contact your branch manager.
The Sebastopol Library Advisory Board meets on the last Wednesday of January, March, May, July, September, and November at 4:00 pm. Meetings are held at the Sebastopol Regional Library, 7140 Bodega Avenue, Sebastopol, CA 95472.
Meeting agendas can be found on the Events Calendar for each individual meeting.
Minutes from Past Meetings
Minutes from more recent meetings will be found on the Events Calendar for that individual meeting.
Voting Members - Term ends June 30 of year listed.
- Chair: Kee Nethery (2024)
- Vice Chair: Walt Frazer (2025)
- Mary Shiff (2027)
- Helena Whistler (2027)
- Stephanie Elliot (2024)
- Tong Lai Ginn (2027)
- Una Hall (2024)
- Dena Bliss (2026)
- Jennifer Petersen Hunter (2026)
- Youth Member: Jack Beiswenger (2024)
- Youth Member: Isabella Ruder-Zilber (2024)
- Sebastopol Library Commission Liaison: Fred Engbarth
- Sebastopol City Council Liaison: Stephen Zollman
- Sebastopol City Council Liaison: Diana Gardner Rich
- Friends of the Library Liaison: Susan Fujita
- Sebastopol Library Branch Manager: Mathew Rose