Try our new mobile app!
Sonoma County Library has launched a mobile app that lets you do many things from your mobile device, anytime, anywhere.
Download and explore the following features of the Mobile App:
- Search Books, Movies, Music - Search the library catalog for books, movies, music and place holds.
- Check Your Account - Renew, check due dates, view your fines, and view your holds.
- Scan an ISBN - When you're out and about scan an ISBN barcode to check if the library has the item. Place it on Hold.
- Download eBooks and eAudiobooks - One-click access to our eBooks and eAudiobooks through OverDrive.
- Check Databases - Check databases and resources available through your library card.
- Look For Events - Determine what events and programs are being offered at your library.
- Locate Library Branches - Find the library closest to you, determine its hours of operation and locate a phone number.
- News - Read the library's website for the latest news and Facebook page to learn about special events, new services, recommended books and other library items, interesting articles and web sites, local history, eBooks, and more.
- Ask Us - Ask the library a question