Suggest a Purchase
Use this form if you are a Sonoma County Library patron suggesting we purchase a book or other item for the library collection.
We appreciate your suggestions, and we read each one. Not all suggestions will be purchased and we cannot reply to each suggestion individually. If we purchase your suggestion, we will attempt to place a hold using your library card number and preferred location.
- We welcome up to 10 purchase suggestions per calendar month per patron.
- A Sonoma County Library card number is required to request a purchase.
- If you are looking for popular upcoming titles, especially from bestselling authors or blockbuster movies, don’t worry, we have our eyes on them too. There is no need to suggest them.
- Please check LINK+ to see if the item you want is immediately available to request for free from another library.
- For eBooks or eAudiobooks: use the Libby app Notify Me feature to recommend a title and receive notification when it is added to the collection. If it is not available in Libby, feel free to use this form.
- See our Collection Development and Management Policy for general selection guidelines.