enki eBook Library
Enki is a library eBook site created and maintained by librarians. The enki library contains over 90,000 eBook titles in all areas of fiction and non-fiction, for children, teens, and adults.
- Loan period: 21 days.
- Checkout limit: 20 titles at a time
- Hold limit: 20 titles
- Hold period: 21 days
- Have your library card ready (Don't have one? No problem! Get a Library Card)
- Click on the GO button above
- Log in with your library card and PIN if asked
Accessing enki checkouts with the Palace Project App
Download and open the Palace Project app for IOS (App Store) or Android (Google Play)
Go to Settings, Libraries, add Library and locate Sonoma County Library
Sign in with your library card number and PIN
If you have already checked out an enki title it should appear under "My Books"
Accessing enki checkouts with the Adobe Digital Editions App
You will need an Adobe ID or login. If you have one, have it ready. To get an Adobe ID or Log In, visit adobe.com and click on “Sign In” to create an account. If you had an account previously and don't remember the password you can reset it.
Next, download the Adobe Digital Editions app from Adobe Digital Editions page at adobe.com
Open your new Adobe Digital Editions app and log in with your Adobe ID.
You are now ready to pick out an enki eBook following the directions below.
General enki Directions
- Log in with your library card at scl.enkilibrary.org
- Look for a book and click the “Check Out” button under the cover.
- Go to the “My Account” button at the top right of the screen to read online or download to the Adobe Digital Editions app. (You will need an Adobe Digital Editions log in to download a book)
- Downloadable collection of self-published SELF-e titles.
- Short stories and essays.
- Recovered classics.
- Graphic novels.
- Children's books.
- Mysteries and romance novels.
Available for Use On
- Desktop computers
- Mobile devices
- The Palace Project App for iOS and Android
- A general eReader app such as Adobe Digital Editions