Small Business Reference Center
About Small Business Reference Center
Small Business Reference Center is for researching topics from starting a company, operations management and sales, to growing or rescuing a business. It includes the full text and complete forms from the latest, up-to-date editions of Nolo Press books, written by lawyers for consumers and small businesses.
- Have your library card ready (Don't have one? No problem! Get a Library Card)
- Click on the GO button above
- Log in with your library card and PIN if asked
- Business areas: Accounting, legal issues, marketing, operations.
- Industry information by small business type.
- Start-up kits and business plans.
- Up-to-date legal and business guidance and printable business forms from Nolo Press books, online versions of the same titles we have in the reference section of the library.
- Access to interviews, “lessons learned” features, lectures and how-to videos.
- Look under Start-Up Information and click Browse By State to zoom in directly to a California-specific start-up guide that includes addresses and contact information for local SBA offices, links to tax workshops, and links to license and permit information.
Available for Use On
- Desktop computers
- Mobile devices
- There is no app for this resource