Use this form if you are a Sonoma County Library patron requesting us to purchase a book or other item for the library collection.
We appreciate your suggestions, and we read each one. If we purchase your suggestion, we will attempt to place a hold using your library card number and preferred location.
- We welcome up to 10 purchase suggestions per calendar month per patron.
- In order to best serve our customers, a Sonoma County Library card number is required to request a purchase.
- If you are looking for popular upcoming titles, especially from bestselling authors or blockbuster movies, don’t worry, we have our eyes on them too. There is no need to suggest them.
- Consider checking LINK+ to see if the item you want is immediately available to request for free from another library.
- For eBooks or eAudiobooks: use the Libby app Notify Me feature to recommend a title and receive notification when it is added to the collection. If it is not available in OverDrive, feel free to use this form.
- See our Collection Development and Management Policy for selection guidelines.