Use this form if you are a Sonoma County Library patron requesting us to purchase a book or other item for the library collection.
We appreciate your suggestions, and we read each one. If we purchase your suggestion, we will attempt to place a hold using your library card number and preferred location.
- We welcome up to 10 purchase suggestions per calendar month per patron.
- In order to best serve our customers, a Sonoma County Library card number is required to request a purchase.
- If you are looking for popular upcoming titles, especially from bestselling authors or blockbuster movies, don’t worry, we have our eyes on them too. There is no need to suggest them.
- Consider checking LINK+ to see if the item you want is immediately available to request for free from another library.
- For eBooks or eAudiobooks: search for the title on OverDrive. Click on recommend if it is not owned and available to recommend. If it is not available in OverDrive, feel free to use this form.
- See our Collection Development and Management Policy for selection guidelines.