The Friends of the Healdsburg Library supports the Library through donations, proceeds from book sales, and membership dues. Over the past 5 years, the Friends has given over $100,000 in grants to the Library.
The FoHL Board of Directors coordinates the Friends' activities, including all book sales, organization and handling of book donations, and membership outreach. Our goal is to sell donated books to raise money to support the Healdsburg Branch of the Sonoma County Library. With your assistance we purchased the BiblioBike, renovated and maintain the Library Demeter Frog Fountain and all sorts of other enrichments. Thank you for your support!
The Friends' Board meets on the first Tuesday of each month at 4:00 p.m. via Zoom. To attend the meeting, please email: email@example.com.
SAVE THE DATES
Friends of the Healdsburg Library, FOHL
Next book sale
In the Meeting Room, Healdsburg Library, 139 Piper Street, Healdsburg, CA
- Wednesday, November 2, 2022 -- 10:00am - 5:30pm (MEMBERS ONLY from 10-1)
- Thursday, November 3, 2022 -- 10:00am - 5:30pm
- Friday November 4, 2022 -- 10:00am - 5:30pm
- Saturday, November 5, 2022 -- 10:00am - 3:00pm (BAG SALE all day - $6/bag - bring your own bag)
Email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
FoHL Lobby Bookshelves: fabulous categories — including Earl’s Picks — with new offerings all the time. Come browse and purchase; open whenever the Library is open.
In the Lobby; what a deal!
WE ARE OPEN FOR DONATIONS!
We need and very much appreciate our donors! And, thank you for wisely choosing which books, CDs, DVDs to donate. Your donations directly support our library programs.
Guidelines for donations:
- All books (paperback and hardcover): fiction, non-fiction, reference (no dictionaries or encyclopedias, please) how-to, cookbooks, graphic novels, history, biography, etc.
- CDs, DVDs
- Health/Diet books and Business/Computer books (published within the last 2 years)
- Recently released titles of all categories, scholarly and fine arts, are especially appreciated.
- (Items that we cannot sell become an expense and disposal problem for the Library.)
We are asking that you please limit your donations to 5 bags per time.
Please bring donations to the Library whenever it is open. We are currently collecting your donations on a cart near the delivery driveway. You can check with the front desk for the best place to bring your items.
- President: Tracy Logan
- Vice-President: Theresa Cabral
- Secretary: Lyn Murray
- Treasurer: Julie Hanamura
- Book Sale Lead: Theresa Cabral
- Website Coordinator and Social Media: Tracy Logan
- Online Sales: Merl Griesert
- Inventory Control and Logistics Lead: Earl Gwynne
- Membership: Donna Rothkopf
- Donations: Lyn Murray
- Sorting: Theresa Cabral, Earl Gwynne, Katherine Lacy, Lyn Murray, Donna Rothkopf, Ellen Tyler
- Board Members At Large: Ginni Lomax, Charlene Luks (President Emeritus), Shaun McCaffrey, Linda Selover (Mary Ann Gervais — on hiatus)
Join the Friends
Membership form (Click to go to the form)
Contact the Friends
Mailing address: PO Box 1514, Healdsburg, CA 95448
- Spring 2021
- Winter 2021
- Summer 2020
- Winter 2020
- Fall 2019
- Summer 2019
- Winter 2019
- Fall 2018
- Summer 2018
- Spring 2018
- Fall 2017
- Summer 2017
- Winter/Spring 2017
- Fall 2016
- Summer 2016
- Spring 2016
- Fall 2015
- Summer 2015
- Winter/Spring 2015
- Insert to Winter/Spring: Premium Research Databases
- Fall 2014
- Summer 2014
- Winter 2014
- Fall 2013
- Summer 2013