1. You must be eighteen years old to check out equipment, or thirteen and up with a parent’s signature.
2. Everything that happens to the equipment while you have it checked out under your name is your responsibility.
3. You will be charged for either the repair or the replacement cost of equipment if you break it.
4. All kits are renewable three times, just like other materials in the library.
5. You cannot return items to the bookdrop.
Review the E Street Catalog
Review the full description and list of camera equipment and accessories available in the equipment catalog.